Thursday, April 7, 2011

True Friendship Do Exist.


Thanks dude. You showed me how to appreciate my friends. What happen today really kills my mood. -MOODLESS- Get into a quite big row with my best friend until I shed tears. I don’t really understand what happen until I realize he didn’t talk to me, didn’t respond to my question, ignoring me all day and sleep during all the gap between periods in class and the worst ever, he didn’t even ask me to help him to pick the right chicken that he loves so much at lunch.

Finished class and I went to talk to him. He didn’t even look at me. I was so disappointed until I slam and bang everything in my way. Still, he pretended like nothing ever happen. Acting cool la~ On my way to cafe for dinner, I met my another bestie from other class. I ended up sobbing and crying and wasting tissue in the cafe. The worst thing I ever did my entire life. Crying in the cafe. She was so patient, listening to my stupid problem and giving some advice. my face and eyes looks like I never been sleeping for a week. Probably people might think that there’s no use of crying over boys especially with too high maintenance to keep. Just like him. But for me, I care a lot of people’s feeling. Besides, he’s my best friend. I can’t help it but to talk to him at least once in 1 hour. Since he entirely change, I was so sad, disappointed and I took it deep into my heart. Combining every single problem plus this one, I produces more than 1 litre of tears. Lol. I’m exaggerating.

Back in the college, I cried again on the bed. Soaking my bed sheet and pillow with tears. Tissue scattered around the room. I guess, I’m too tired until I fell asleep for 3 hours. Woke up again at 10++p.m. Took my bath and went to my friends room, cry again there. Talk a bit and cry again and again. The next thing that I remember was, she didn’t even pay attention to what I’m mumbling cause she’s already in her dream. So I went to my bestie’s room. Looking tired and restless with red eyes, I sit and talk something crazy until he suddenly texted me saying ‘ I am not mad at you today. I am just not in a good mood today. Due to the lack of sleeping and terrible chemistry results. That’s why I answer you in that manner. If I overstep, I apologize, but I want you to remember that I won’t be mad at you for a small thing like not telling me a girls thing. I understand one. Ok? And sorry I made you shed tears. I didn’t mean to.’

I feel sorry for myself my dear. I don’t care, even if you really hate me, I will never hate you, but still I love style. You still apologize while right now, not many of the boys know how to say sorry.
I love you friend. Just keep that in mind. What ever happen, we’ll get through it. No matter through thick or thin. Even though I’ve been told at least a thousand times it’s not worth the struggle, the hurt or the trouble.



2 comments:

nurLEIYana ramly~ said...

true frenship does exist...
but i dont even noe if i'd found it yet...people come n go......no need to be sad boz of a ship....

Suraiya Izzaty said...

it is quite easy for u to say. but for me, i appreciate every one. especially this one. like really appreciate him. having him in my life is like a miracle. no offence but it is true. one day without him, taste notin.