Thursday, April 28, 2011

Heart-Breaking Moment

I’m not a perfect person, there are so many things I wish I didn’t do and I never meant to do those things to u. I just want you to know. I found a reason for me to change who I used to be, a reason to start over new and the reason is you. I’m sorry that I hurt you. It’s something I have to live with every day and all the pain I put u through I wish I can take it all away and be the one who catch your tears and breathe. I found a reason to show, a side of me u didn’t know and it’s all because of you.
People know, people notice it. It has been a long time story. The story that I tried to forget once. So hard until I hurt myself. Badly injured, bleeding heart. It has been an old time story until one day, it appears again. Out of nowhere. I am kind of happy, but still I tried to put up my ego. I admit it, last week, I rejected you. Besides, we never talk before. Not a single phrase of ‘Hi, I’m Suraiya’. Never! I don’t know why, but I guess, the ego is too much for you to take. Until at last, my friend come out with the story that you are dating my friend.
There’s nothing much that I can say. Nothing that I can comment on your relationship. You guys look perfect and I’m happy for both of you. Just like her favourite song PERFECT TWO or MARRY YOU.
: The conclusion is, I still have to move on with my life. You! Do what ever you like.
-The End-




No comments: