Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Essence Of Life

I never thought about this before but now I started to realize. My life is nothing without you. Memories here, full with you. Sweet, bad, terrible, horrible. Everything, thanks to you. When I cried, you were there, not the one that I cried for. I, once fell in the deepest dream that I created on my own and I realize, I woke up because of you. I, once fell on my way to success and it was you who brought me up again. I, once cried because of him and it was you who wiped my tears away with your smile, advice and joke. It’s never been easy to forget someone you have a crush on but with you around I think it’s easy. Way too easy until I hurt myself again with thoughts and dreams.
I am so happy you win the NST SIR. You have been studying so hard. You deserved everything. I wish you all the best for the next challenge. Gee~


No comments: