Monday, March 28, 2011

My Kind of Sixteen...



If u expected to read some kind of romance part of my life, u're advise to leave this page and do wudever else u should do...

my life now = hardest part of it...

being here with nothing in my mind... it sucks... i'm tired of it... lots of geniuses here and i'm just a little part of it... freaking!!! shut the hell up!!! i hate studying but then i have to study... as the older people said... for the greater good of your life... the hampehness!!!! kepenatan... kebosanan... kemengantukan...

wud else should i type... herm... let;s start again... my friends.. <3 Eva Vannessa, <3 Timothy Ho, <3 Amirul Fitri.... the people that still keeps me here... i love you guys... thank you so much for all the support and help... we will always be together.... through thick or thin...



No comments: