Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ode To Joy

In our life, there are always ups and downs... but no matter what, we still have to keep going on... No matter what people said, no matter what people think.. I have to keep my guards up... some people might say: ‘I beg you pardon’ after reading this statement.. but I don’t care... for what I know, my life is all about giving... when is the time for me to receive something?
I am born gifted nor talented.. even though I’m here, I’m certain that this is not the best choice... being here... stressing out myself to the maximum level... lacking of sleep time, getting scolded by the teacher for no reason... since when something has change within me? This is not me at all.. I don’t know, but I think, I’ve change for the better me...
People live their life differently... I hate wasting time... furthermore, I think I need more hours in a day... let’s say, 48 hours... I want to study, I want to play but I want to succeed... If I have a wish, I will definitely wish me as a better person inside out.. I don’t want to be next to good. I want to be the best. I know that it is impossible, but still, I have to try... and the best part is I have to admit that I am not the best... that’s how life usually works...


No comments: