Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I smile when I hear the music that rhymes well....

I change everything that I know about me. The music, well, not the music. It’s the rhythm of my life. The way I live my life. My timetable, my study and the most important thing is me myself. People might ask one day, how is your teenage life? The answer will probably sounds like this:
‘I’m sorry. My teenage world was the darkest time in my life. Where I have to struggle the most, where I wasted my precious sleeping time to study, where I live my life pathetically and where I enjoy nothing but the elements stated in the periodic table.’
I’d never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go. So, I can’t bring myself to regret the decision I’ve made to leave home. I’d miss them. I’d miss the heat, the warmness of their hands holding mine. But again, I think, this will be a good thing. I think. And so the lyrics goes... when the thorn bush turns white that’s when I’ll come home. I am going out to see what I can sow. And I don’t know where I’ll go, and I don’t know what I’ll see. This is me. -NUR SURAIYA IZZATY-


No comments: