Monday, October 12, 2009

Chapter 2

A true demon posing as a beautiful manner and also has a kind hearted human
I’m sick of her… she’s really different from my expectation….. that’s right!
Why???? Well… It’s ok… it’s natural for people hearts to change… life can be worse…
She’s really pisses me off… I’ve never encountered that before…
She would bet her life to talk a person down..
Her vast stock of knowledge wouldn’t lose to any master…
“You may argue you way with the teacher, but it won’t work with me…”
The demon always say that!


If you get me, I’ll get you…
If you don’t, I still get you..
That was her motto…
I think society is unjust…
In short, some people were born under the lucky star,
And some were born at the very bottom of misfortune.
That’s what I thought.

Are you ready to read the whole story that’ll made you cry for my sake..?

Even so, I thought, that evil will be repayed.
But for some reason, she has been called as an ally or an angle that always
help the innocence …

since I’ve entered high school, this is the first time that
I’ve felt very uneasy in the class…
Many people admired her… they said that she’s hot!!!
Sweet smile, intelligence, kind hearted, beautiful manner girl…
Although she has a big sized body, she still got the attention from some guys..
I think these guy are the one who doesn’t judge the book by their cover..
Maybe they think that size doesn’t show out the true ascent of pure heart..
Big size outside but small, pure, white, reverenced, consecrated, immaculate,
Free from stain, blemish or fault and very beautiful heart of an ally that you
couldn’t never ever possibly think about…

some people also said that she’s smart, but she still can’t beat me… every mother
would bet their life to have a daughter like her… and everyone is envious…
because she got everything maybe…coz she was born under a lucky star… maybe…
because they never know her like I do…

I’m getting crazy about this!!!!

Ever since was born, I’ve never been glad to have a friend like this..
A friend that eat their own friend…

How many times have I faced disaster because of that demon…? So many time..
I know people said that hardships would make you better..
But they don’t know how dreadful my friend are… Erm…
Correction, my enemy…
Some also said that people grow up when they experienced hell..
So, I said… just go to hell… there, you won’t grow up, but you’re
gonna burn up to ash!!

The pitiful me is the only one who knew the friend’s evil nature..
It’s scary if you are the only one who know the friend’s true nature…
By the way, people always talk about her… she’s great, she’s nice,
she’s complete, and so on….
This is all because people said that in society, a good personality isn’t
Enough… so, if you are very pretty or awesome, cute enough to be the covered
Page Of any magazines, people would always said that it is not enough.
You must have many more extra character like she has…
Teacher said, compared to her, I’m still incompetent….
But I don’t ever think so! Please!!! At least, I’m lighter than the demon..
Teacher always criticizing me.. but I don’t pout coz I still respect the teacher..

No comments: