Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chapter 6

LIMITED EDITION POEM…

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You are so bad,
And very cruel.

Vanilla is my favorites,
Strawberries are yours,
But if you eat it just right,
People might think you’re 9 month dues.

When I grew up,
Everyone’s family,
When you grow up,
everyone’s enemy.

When you walk into the field,
Everybody starts to ask,
Who’s that girl so big sized,
Is she pregnant, dues today?

I have a lame friend,
I call her Chubby Cherub,
She has a fat stomach,
Like a hot air balloon.



When you smile or when you cry,
They say you look like a fallen angel,
Only the problem with your fake tears,
I’ll never buy it the way they do.

Jack and Jill went up the hill,
To fetch water from the well,
You eat but never pays the bill,
Your stomach is bloated and too swell.

When Nostroudomus predict future,
He was always right,
But when you plan the future,
There’s nothing gonna be right.

‘alls well that ends well’
I make that my motto,
‘do evil within a day as well’
Now that’s your motto.

Black and white are opposites,
Ying and Yang are too sides,
You and me ain’t getting anywhere
Coz we all know how cheeky you can be.

I’m a yellow belt,
You’re a white belt,
She’s a red belt,
With a stomach that never fits the belt.

Out of sight, out of mind,
You shut up and I smile,
You’re fat, there’s no doubt,
You’re a demon, am I right?

No comments: