Friday, May 24, 2013

A Day Out

It has been a little while since my last outing so I've decided to go out with my little sister. The real plan was to watch Fast Furious 6 but luck was not on our side :'( by the time we arrived at Midvalley, the only screening left was around 7pm and above. It is impossible for us to watch it so we decided to go for Iron Man 3.

It was a 1.55pm movie so we went for lunch first. My first time trying out the Korean Cuisine at Dubu Dubu. As suggested by my friend, we ordered the Dol Sot Bibimbap and the Honey Garlic Chicken set. Maybe I'm not a Korean so I think that it just doesn't suit me :) haha. But anyways, I had the experience already.

Next I had this few thigs in my to-buy list such as thumbdrive for my roommate as requested by her and biscuits and shampoo and stuff but again, luck was not on my side. I was lost in the crowd of the PC fair and I ended up buying no thumbdrive for her. Sorry dear.

The movie was awesome in total. I even bought my father a kemeja for Fathers' Day :) hehe

No comments: